Lubricant Composition Atomium Max HPFP is designed for the treatment of High pressure fuel pumps (HPFP), Common rail systems, Pump injectors of diesel engines
The treatment to be made in 2 stages.
Mode of application: add to the diesel fuel to the fuel tank
For treatment use calculation in running hours (moto-hours): for generators and other stationary equipment 1 running hour = 50 km of run, for wheel tractors (and equipment) 1 running hour = 10 km of run, for a caterpillar special equipment 1 running hour = 5 km of run.
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of a contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor.
The 1st stage: Pour Lubricant Composition Atomium Max HPFP in a full fuel tank (but no more than 200-220 liters of diesel fuel in a tank) at the rate of 1 ml of the lubricant on 1 L of diesel fuel. Drive till complete fuel depletion in the fuel reservoir (before the indicator shows the minimum fuel rest). Make refueling without adding Atomium Max HPFP, then run 2000-3000 km till the 2nd stage.
The 2nd stage: Pour Atomium Max HPFP in a full fuel tank (but no more than 200-220 liters of diesel fuel in a tank) at the rate of 1 ml of Atomium on 1 L of diesel fuel. Drive till complete fuel depletion in the fuel reservoir (before the indicator shows the minimum fuel rest). Then make regular refueling.
- Before applying Atomium Max HPFP shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- After applying Atomium Max HPFP drive the vehicle for no less than 20 minutes in any mode (regular operation).
- It is recommended to carry out Atomium treatment of the fuel systems together with engine processing at the same time or sequentially.
- It is not recommended to apply the lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of diesel injectors (the belts of injectors cannot be restored).
- Atomium MaxHPFP is compatible to any type of diesel fuel.
- To provide optimal level of technical condition of the fuel system it is recommended to apply Atomium Max HPFP every 100 000 - 300 000 km of run.
- Restores working parameters (pressure) of high pressure fuel pumps, Common rail systems, Pump injectors of diesel engines (as a result of optimization of spacings in conjugated friction parts);
- Significantly decreases noise and vibration levels in HPFP;
- Increases of lifetime of the HPFP, Common rail systems, Pump injectors in 1.5 – 2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing);
- Increases engine effective power (as a result of fuel combustion quality improvement,);
- Decreases fuel consumption by 3-5 % (as a result of compression recovering and combustion quality improvement);
- Decreases exhaust CO/CH emissions up to 50 % (as a result of improvement of combustion quality)